Re: aboriginal social psych. (fwd)

Lloyd Strickland (lstrick who-is-at ccs.carleton.ca)
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 10:57:11 -0700 (PDT)

Mike Cole has asked me to post this on xmca. The student involved is
named Allison Fisher, and as soon as she gets to her new set-up, she
will subscribe. In the meanwhile, if anybody thinks of anything along
the lines she's following, your response through me would be greatly
appreciated.