Re: Book Award

Harold Fishbein (Harold.Fishbein who-is-at UC.EDU)
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 10:15:29 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Stephanie,
THanks for your interest. I can't recall when the xlchc discussions
occurred, but I think at least 2 and maybe 3 years ago. Whenever we'd talk
abut evolutionary theory I'd often chime in. I've only been on xmca for a
few weeks, and have said little during that time. Sorry I can't be more
helpful.
Hal