Re: Queries re: MCA (journal)

Arne Raeithel (raeithel who-is-at informatik.uni-hamburg.de)
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 15:28:06 +0200

Hi Peggy !

This morning I have received No.s 1 and 2 of MCA vol 3 from Erlbaum.
I guess that you did something to make this happen? Thanks a lot.

Actually, I had received No 1 Vol 3 earlier this year, only the second
issue seems to have been lost somewhere...

Greetings to La Jolla: Arne.