Re: moving on...

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 15:28:40 -0400

To whomever - Please forward:

A belated congratulations, thanks, and good bye to
Cheryl Karp! I hope we hear from her about her
work in the residential treatment center.

- one of undoubtedly many appreciative xmca-ers,
Judy

At 11:28 AM 7/16/96 -0700, you wrote:

> Just a quick note to let you all know that I will be
>moving on as of tomorrow, 7/17. I just graduated from UCSD
>and am moving to Los Angeles to work in a residential
>treatment center for emotionally disturbed adolescents. It
>has been a pleasure to work with such a great group of
>individuals, and I wish you all continued success.
> Please have patience with whoever takes over for me;
>if you have any last minute requests, please send them by
>tomorrow afternoon and I will take care of them as best I
>can.
>
>Best wishes,
>Cheryl Karp
>List Maintainer
>LCHC/UCSD

Judy Diamondstone diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu
Graduate School of Education Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
10 Seminary Place New Brunswick, NJ 08903

Eternity is in love with the productions of time. - W. Blake