Re: permission to use summary of xmca discussion

Peter Smagorinsky (psmagorinsky who-is-at uoknor.edu)
Wed, 17 Jul 96 09:33:12 -0500

Judy, it might help if you could let us know who's being cited and how--like
others, I'm on a few discussion lists and can't always remember exactly what
I posted where in months past.

Peter
At 08:31 AM 7/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello all. A while ago I gave a colleague, Dorothy Strickland,
>a copy of the summary I prepared of the xmca discussion on
>phonics/whole language. She has asked permission to use it in
>Washington DC at the Committee on the Prevention of Reading
>Difficulties in Young Children of the National Research Council/
>National Academy of Sciences. The summary has several last names
>cited, which could be deleted if anyone objected - the primary
>identification is the xmca collective.
>
>Please let me know before Friday if you have any objections -
>I'll be going out of town then, and Dorothy will need an answer
>before I leave.
>
>Thanks -
>Judy

>Judy Diamondstone diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu
>Graduate School of Education Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
>10 Seminary Place New Brunswick, NJ 08903
>
> Wise men [sic] see outlines, therefore they draw them - Wm. Blake

Peter Smagorinsky
University of Oklahoma
College of Education
Department of Instructional Leadership and Academic Curriculum
820 Van Vleet Oval
Norman, OK 73019-0260
office phone: (405)325-3533
fax: (405)325-4061