Re: The language and social processes SIG

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 10:37:20 -0400

HI, ANGEL!

Here's information on current officers of the Language and
Social Processes SIG. For those who joined by way of the
Cultural Historical SIG (who paid CH-SIG for joint membership
w/ LSP SIG), I have not yet forwarded the records to Tempii Champion.
My apologies -- I will move that task to the top of my agenda.

- Judy

At 11:34 AM 7/8/96 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi fellow xmca-ers,
>
>Could someone let me know the name and address of the Chair of the
>Language and Social Processes SIG (Special Interest Gp.) of the
>AERA (American Educational Research Association)?
>
>Tim (Lensmire), are you on the executive committee?
>
>Judy (Diamondstone), would you know?
>
>I'm a member of this SIG but I have not received any news from it,
>and it is not listed in the AREA Call for Proposals info.. Could
>someone let me know more about this SIG?
>

>Thanks very much!
>
>Angel
>
>P.S. Welcome back Edouard! We miss your contributions!

>Angel Lin, Ph.D.
>Dept of English
>City University of Hong Kong
>e-mail: enangel who-is-at cityu.edu.hk

Judy Diamondstone diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu
Graduate School of Education Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
10 Seminary Place New Brunswick, NJ 08903

Eternity is in love with the productions of time - Wm. Blake