Re: Husserl, est-il un chat?

Judy Diamondstone (diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu)
Sat, 29 Jun 1996 13:29:37 -0400

Eva wrote:

>But then I have only secondary knowledge of L=E9vinas. Moreover, this
>secondary knowledge comes mostly from reading papers by Piotr Szybek, on
>whose badge there is not even a PhD: it reads "Biology Teacher"... but he
>sure writes with a voice that is authoritative not only by association with
>the Names.

I would be interested in papers on Levinas. Piotr, do you have
any on disk? Or how might I otherwise obtain copies?=20

- Judy

Judy Diamondstone diamonju who-is-at rci.rutgers.edu
Graduate School of Education Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
10 Seminary Place New Brunswick, NJ 08903

Eternity is in love with the productions of time - Wm. Blake