Re: following Peter

Peter Smagorinsky (psmagorinsky who-is-at uoknor.edu)
Wed, 26 Jun 96 13:34:48 -0500

I remember requesting the work of one of these presenters. When I asked her
(Kunde something??) to mail me a copy, she laughed at the idea that there
was anything resembling mail service where she lived. I also tried an email
request but never heard from her and suspect that the lines were down. I
fear that communications with the outside world are still pretty difficult
for our friends in the Balkans.

Does anyone remember the web site for the 1994 Moscow conference? If they
submitted disk copies, a shortened version of their paper would be available
there.

Peter

At 09:56 AM 6/26/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Mike and Ana,
>There were a number of presentations at the Moscow meetings in Sept.1995
>dealing with work in the former YU. I think printing ome of these would
>be very valuable. I am sure Jim Wertsh has copies of them,
>Vera
Peter Smagorinsky
University of Oklahoma
College of Education
Department of Instructional Leadership and Academic Curriculum
820 Van Vleet Oval
Norman, OK 73019-0260
office phone: (405)325-3533
fax: (405)325-4061