Re: helping kids with science project

Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad who-is-at ped.gu.se)
Sun, 19 May 1996 09:08:06 +0100

At Sat, 18 May 1996 19:32:47 Ilda wrote:

>hello friends,
>let's show these kids how powerful and far reaching the internet can be.
>If you can respond directly to them with the information they request,
>I would be appreciative.

This is another thing that keeps sailing around the net long after it has
expired. I had it before, in the beginning of May, from a colleague who
admitted he should have known better "but it was KIDS, you know..."
Evidently the posting was old already then.

Eva