Re: dialectics and CHAT

myriam nohemy torres (myto who-is-at unm.edu)
Fri, 10 May 1996 20:48:32 -0600 (MDT)

Vera,

Nowadays the chance for a dialectically oriented theory of psychology
seems to me even more remote. At any rate I think that a full
understanding of Vygotsky's method requires us to dig into his
understanding of Marx's dialectics.

Myriam

Myriam Torres
University of New Mexico