Re: Evolutionary Psychology and Sociocultural Theory

vera p john-steiner (vygotsky who-is-at unm.edu)
Thu, 2 May 1996 17:29:38 -0600 (MDT)

Bill

I think Ellice would be a great contributor to a symposium on the subject
on affective/cognitive interactions,
Vera
On Mon, 29 Apr 1996 BPenuel who-is-at aol.com
wrote:

> Vera-
>
> The topic of affect is indeed really important, particularly for the issues
> you're examining. I am struggling right now with how to understand
> "cognitive" and "affective" dimensions of workplace collaborations in an
> integrated way. I know there are many folks out there who've taken a look at
> things that would be relevant here--Ellice's work in particular comes to
> mind.
>
> Bill Penuel
> ________________________
> PreventionInventions
> PO Box 40692
> Nashville TN 37204
> (615) 297-5923

Vera P. John-Steiner
Department of Linguistics
Humanities Bldg. 526
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131
(505) 277-6353 or 277-4324
Internet: vygotsky who-is-at triton.unm.edu