Re: straw man?

Francoise Herrmann (fherrmann who-is-at igc.apc.org)
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 10:51:38 -0700 (PDT)

> Subject: Re: straw man?
>
> Hi, Francoise. You do indeed have an optimistic view of human
> relations! How do you interpret instances where family members
> have widely discrepant perceptions of an event? How do you interpret
> the different perceptions which often attend a divorce? In your
> own life, do you feel you've been able to avoid pain and
> misunderstanding?
>
> Robin
Hi Robin, As interesting... I think that I have not been spared in my
own life with my share of horror, the understanding of which was certainly
not the least. Hence my refusal of "pain and cruelty"...

Francoise
Francoise Herrmann
fherrmann who-is-at igc.org