(Fwd) Other lists

smagor who-is-at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
Fri, 19 Apr 96 15:45:17 -0500

I recently received this message about listserves, and though I'd pass it along.

Peter

>Peter,
>I received this list, and thought it might be interesting to some of your
students.
>Denise

Peter Smagorinsky
University of Oklahoma
College of Education
Department of Instructional Leadership and Academic Curriculum
820 Van Vleet Oval
Norman, OK 73019-0260
(405)325-3533
fax: (405)325-4061
smagor who-is-at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
psmagorinsky who-is-at uoknor.edu