Re: Robin's questions

Amy Ohta (aohta who-is-at u.washington.edu)
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 08:44:24 -0700 (PDT)

Betty,

I'm also very much 'behind' on reading my XMCA messages! I am trying to
catch up on the 'engagement' thread--I study adult FL learners, but am
interested also in how to capture this quality of 'engagement.'

Amy

Amy Snyder Ohta (aohta who-is-at u.washington.edu), University of Washington
Asian Languages & Literature, Box 353521, Seattle, WA 98195
(206) 543-6931 Message: (206) 543-4996 Fax: (206) 685-4268