Re: Russian Student Soc -correct address?

Andrey Deriabin (root who-is-at psy.nsu.ru)
Wed, 3 Apr 96 10:25:23 +0700

> Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 09:26:34 -0800 (PST)
> From: Mike Cole <mcole who-is-at weber.ucsd.edu>
>
> Those interested in making contact with the Russian Student Society
> from their Psych department should send a message to anna who-is-at stud.ps.msu.su.

I tried to send a letter to their Organization Commetee <info who-is-at stud.ps.msu.su>
yesterday a couple of times but failed - "unrecoverable error in address".
It looks like a wrong domain.

Mike, Anna! Could you confirm that the address is correct?

Thank you,
Andrey Deriabin
root who-is-at psy.nsu.ru Novosibirsk State University
Phone: (3832) 35-38-81 Department of Psychology
Fax: (3832) 35-52-37