Re: AAAL Chicago

Amy Ohta (aohta who-is-at u.washington.edu)
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 15:18:01 -0800 (PST)

Judy and everyone,

To get AAAL talks--in the program, email addresses for all presenters were
listed. In addition, AAAL publishes a list of members. I have included
AAAL's admin office's email address in the 'cc' line of this messages once
in a while (though I'm not sure if its available to nonmembers).

What I've done is to email presenters whose papers I want a copy of, and
ask them directly.

Amy

Amy Snyder Ohta (aohta who-is-at u.washington.edu), University of Washington
Asian Languages & Literature, Box 353521, Seattle, WA 98195
(206) 543-6931 Message: (206) 543-4996 Fax: (206) 685-4268