Re: beyond democratic classrooms

Amy Ohta (aohta who-is-at u.washington.edu)
Sat, 30 Mar 1996 17:57:57 -0800 (PST)

Lois,

I am interested in these 'democratic schools'--do you know if they teach
foreign languages?

Amy

Amy Snyder Ohta (aohta who-is-at u.washington.edu), University of Washington
Asian Languages & Literature, Box 353521, Seattle, WA 98195
(206) 543-6931 Message: (206) 543-4996 Fax: (206) 685-4268