Re: intersubjectivity without agreement

Amy Ohta (aohta who-is-at u.washington.edu)
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 10:02:41 -0800 (PST)

I would like to read Eugene's paper "Intersubjectivity without
agreement"--I'm looking at intersubjectivity in L2 classroom data (adult
learners of Japanese).

How can I get this paper?

Amy

Amy Snyder Ohta (aohta who-is-at u.washington.edu), University of Washington
Asian Languages & Literature, Box 353521, Seattle, WA 98195
(206) 543-6931 Message: (206) 543-4996 Fax: (206) 685-4268