Re: democratic classrooms

Amy Ohta (aohta who-is-at u.washington.edu)
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 09:03:36 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I would love to learn more about these 'pioneering' techniques that Mike
mentioned--I'll be teaching an Asian language teaching methods course in
the Fall, and am looking for great ideas to make it a growing experience
for the students.

Amy

Amy Snyder Ohta (aohta who-is-at u.washington.edu), University of Washington
Asian Languages & Literature, Box 353521, Seattle, WA 98195
(206) 543-6931 Message: (206) 543-4996 Fax: (206) 685-4268