Re: end of academic year

JOSEPH GLICK (jglick who-is-at email.gc.cuny.edu)
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 12:32:11 -0400 (EDT)

At 06:18 AM 3/15/96 -0800, you wrote:

>Dear XMCA-ites.
> The 1998 confrence on activity and cultural historical theory is
>planned for the middle of may. It has A member of the organizing
committee
>has asked if this timing will, p preclude attendance by many interested
>people owing to later end ing of the academic year in their cooollege/
>uininiversities.
>
> Would you please send a message to xfamily who-is-at ucsd.weeber.ucsd.edu
saying
>if you r institution ends later than maMay 10 so I can get an estimate
>of how many poeple are likely to be excluded?
>
>Thank you for your time, .
>mike cole

I don't know how many others on the list sre getting the "garbled" form of
the message. On my Eudora reader this message is so chopped up with
extraneous codes that I can't figure what it really says.

Help!

Joe Glick