Re: Orchestra

vera p john-steiner (vygotsky who-is-at unm.edu)
Sat, 10 Feb 1996 20:08:57 -0700 (MST)

Dear Bill,

I am struggling with just this issue for a symposium presentation at AERA
(individual- group interactions/tensions); any possibility that you may
be able to mail me a copy of Salomon's articles as well?
I know this is an imposition and please ignore the request if it is
a burdensome one,
thanks,
Vera

On Fri, 9 Feb 1996,
Bill Blanton wrote:

> Mike
>
> I just put two chapters by Gabi Salomon in the mail to you.
>
> Studying the flute and the orchestra: controlled vs. classroom
> research on computers
>
> New challenges for educational research: Studying the individual
> within learning enviornments
>
> Both of these are good treatments of the indiviual-group
> contradiction and and unit of analysis.
>
> Bill Blanton

Vera P. John-Steiner
Department of Linguistics
Humanities Bldg. 526
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131
(505) 277-6353 or 277-4324
Internet: vygotsky who-is-at triton.unm.edu