Re: Rosa Ma <Rosa.Ma who-is-at durham.ac.uk>

Angel M.Y. Lin (mylin who-is-at oise.on.ca)
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 15:20:25 -0500 (EST)

Hi Rosa,
Your research project sounds interesting... Could you tell us more about
what the notions of "enterprise education", or "enterprising behavours"?
And also what did your turtorial centre do for children from 6 to 14?
Thanks!

Angel
Angel M.Y. Lin
Doctoral Candidate
Modern Language Centre
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
252 Bloor St. W., Toronto, ON M5S 1V6, Canada
E-Mail: MYLIN who-is-at OISE.ON.CA