Re: cultures of resistance

Angel M.Y. Lin (mylin who-is-at oise.on.ca)
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 12:16:22 -0500 (EST)

Dear Judy and fellow xmca'ers,
Thanks very much for the many helpful leads!
I'm "giving birth to my brain child" (to finish my ever-growing
dissertation... God bless my supervisor and theis committee members! :-)
Cheers,
... Toronto is a white snow world... snow
cold... :-) Angel