Re: Second request for refs...

Marie Nelson (mnel who-is-at nlu.nl.edu)
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 03:18:48 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 16 Oct 1995, Angel M.Y. Lin wrote:

> OISE, I've noticed that those who are in mainstream L2 learning/teaching
> areas are generally more willing to listen to socio-cultural people than
> critical pedagogic people... yes, paradigm rifts... SIGH ... what I'd like
Angel,

I'm just curious, and I don't mean to critique your syntax, but your
observation is interesting and I'd like to know more. do you mean that
those who are in mainstream L2 learning/teaching areas are more likely to
listen to socio-cultural people "than critical pedagogic people are" or
"than they are to listen to critical pedagogic people"?

Thanks for the clarification.
Marie