Re: tresearchers

Angel M.Y. Lin (mylin who-is-at oise.on.ca)
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 17:59:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi again everybody,

Yes, of course, Peter's right about his point... there's no such a
concrete thing called "academic journal"; but I guess we all have certain
conceptions of what "academic journal" means when we use this phrase...
it may be more useful to think of different journals lying on a continuum
of providing relatively more or less access to teacher-researchers....

Angel