[Xmca-l] Re: Erratic Marxists

And isn't it ironic that two very small groups of libertarians both claim the right to speak "on behalf of" the 99%.

Greg Thompson wrote:
Annalisa,
The historical event that happens to be the name of the biggest American
conservative movement of the past 20 years is, it seems to me, also the
closest thing to an Occupy movement in the 18th century:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Tea_Party

Considering this spectrum of American politics, it seems that the two
political sides meet in the ends. (so to speak!)

-greg