[Xmca-l] Your views will help me.

Harshad Dave hhdave15@gmail.com
Mon May 10 07:04:21 PDT 2021

Generally we are conversant with the word - "living standard".

If you go back in past.... say hundred years back, you will find different
living standards among the people living in the society at that time.
Today, if we verify the same issue in prsent society, we will find
difference in living standard in the same pattern that we found in past.
But, if you refer the people... say .... living in middle class, and if we
compare their living standard with that of the people of middle class in
past, we will find a difference between the two.
If we go back on time line still further upto ancient society, we will
realize that there also existed concept of living standard as per the
prevailed socioeconomic formation at the time.

Now my question is....

Do creatures in wild life (say animals) system have sense of living
standard (consciously or unconsciously)?

with true regards,

Harshad Dave
10 May, 19.34 local time.