[Xmca-l] Re: RES: Re: RES: Re: SOS Colombia

Tara Ratnam tararatnam@gmail.com
Fri May 7 18:38:53 PDT 2021

Yes crises all over including India.  It is heart-rending to see  this
scale of human tragedy unfolding day after day. It's horrible to live with
this strong feeling of inhumanity that creeps in when one is forced into
becoming a mute spectator which is what the pandemic situation has reduced
us to, unable to be there and lend a helping hand to dear ones in need.
tara