[Xmca-l] Re: [commfac-g] Fwd: 2021 Request for Applications addressing either Basic or Applied Research under the Sanford Institute for Empathy and Compassion

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 18 09:42:31 PDT 2021

This position seems to fit with the current discussion of issues for AERA
Nice location too! :-) mike