[Xmca-l] Re: Support requested: JREEP Archive

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 02:51:31 PDT 2021

Finance is not the only, and probably not the primary, limiting resource
with respect to what these volumes represent. Perhaps some readers in Iran
would be better equipped with sufficient motive to carry through with what
is required to extract the benefit from these volumes. As I know from my
own endeavours, this entails a multi-year effort, that requires reading
between the lines and sustained questioning.

Unless someone takes them all off your hands, I would suggest holding onto
them for a while as I suspect a good use for them may emerge.

How long was Pentti the editor of JREEP?

Best,
Huw