[Xmca-l] Re: Journal of Soviet/Russian and East European Psychology Archive

Alireza Ajdari alireza.ajdari@gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 08:09:53 PDT 2021

Dear Prof. Cole

I am interested to obtain the set I possible. Of course my background is
industrial design and I am located in University pf Tehran, Iran. But I
believe it could be very helpful for design and humanities discourse in
Iran.
Let me thank you beforehand for your support

Alireza,