[Xmca-l] Fundraising for the University of Students (UniS)

Ana Marjanovic-Shane anamshane@gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 07:57:40 PST 2021

Dear members, friends, and supporters of the University of Students (UniS),

We need your help! Our University of Students’ needs resources such as diverse platforms, apps, and software. We may use our raised funds for the purposes of web-development, automatization of club creation, educational materials, and resources for and from our students. We need to raise about $1,000 by March 1st, 2021. Please help! Generous people like you are UniS only source of support. If you have donated, thank you a lot!

You can donate using major credit cards or PayPal via: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://diaped.soe.udel.edu/dp-map/?page_id=1236__;!!Mih3wA!V_6-Nq5N_tFZylJI8JVpNZUVr6NBbpAmvnAJqRh-YtTU0OMWY73CYYK3wCnuM15UIiA1_Q$ .
Also, you can schedule monthly donations:

1.       Individual donation

Please consider donating any amount equal or above $10 is good (less than $5 is “eaten” by PayPal fees almost entirely): $10, $20, $50, $75, $100, $200, $500 or more. Our suggested individual donation is $50. You can use any major credit card if you do not have a PayPal account.

2.       Institutional donation

Institutional donations are welcome, and we are happy to provide receipts. The suggested institutional donation is $100.

If you can’t donate at this time, please, do not feel guilty. Please contribute by writing and reading our Facebook Page https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/groups/universityofstudents__;!!Mih3wA!V_6-Nq5N_tFZylJI8JVpNZUVr6NBbpAmvnAJqRh-YtTU0OMWY73CYYK3wCnuM16L0fCCng$ , creating your own edu-club, and just wishing us well. Please visit the University of Students website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://universityofstudents.org__;!!Mih3wA!V_6-Nq5N_tFZylJI8JVpNZUVr6NBbpAmvnAJqRh-YtTU0OMWY73CYYK3wCnuM16yHOUSew$ .

If you have any questions, please contact us: org@universityofstudents.org<mailto:org@universityofstudents.org>

Please forward our request to whoever you think might be interested in the University of Students and support this enterprise.

We would highly appreciate your help,

The University of Students Org Committee<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://universityofstudents.tilda.ws/org__;!!Mih3wA!V_6-Nq5N_tFZylJI8JVpNZUVr6NBbpAmvnAJqRh-YtTU0OMWY73CYYK3wCnuM15-idOcYA$ >