[Xmca-l] Fwd: Question

Helen Grimmett helen.grimmett@monash.edu
Tue Feb 9 17:03:46 PST 2021

Greetings XMCA,

Please see below for a message and attachment about a book that I thought
might be of interest to some on this list. It is the first time I have seen
a practical/workbook style application of Hermans' Dialogical Self Theory
for education settings, and its goal of helping young adults (particularly
future teachers) to understand their personal and social responsibilities
as world citizens has surely never been more important.

Hope everyone is staying well,
Helen

--

*DR HELEN GRIMMETT*
Lecturer in Primary and Early Years Education

*Monash University*
Education
Room A3.38, Peninsula campus
47-49 Moorooduc Hwy
Frankston, VIC 3199
Australia

T:+61 3 9904 7171
E: helen.grimmett@monash.edu <name.surname@monash.edu>
monash.edu

CRICOS Provider: Monash University 00008C/01857J

We acknowledge and pay respects to the Elders and Traditional Owners of the
land on which our four Australian campuses stand.