[Xmca-l] source for a document

Worthen, Helena Harlow hworthen@illinois.edu
Thu Apr 29 14:02:14 PDT 2021

Hello -

Can anyone give me a source (for a bibliiography) for the following:

Sultanova, A. and Ivanova, I. “The Features of a Social
Situation of Development of Children under Modern Russian Conditions.’

I got it originally from Ulvi Civil; I can see a link to it at

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://psyjournals.ru/files/52627/tatigkeitstheorie_2011_n2(4)_Sultanova_Ivanova.PDF__;!!Mih3wA!VXJ5vrPlmIso-7ydkkZ3Q6yG2-w5KN0pNPxwz2ZN84xNrmd6-OoFCYRLJtebixd_QuJP_w$

but it doesn’t tell me what the journal was.

Thanks —Helena

Worthen, Helena Harlow
hworthen@illinois.edu<mailto:hworthen@illinois.edu>
helenaworthen.wordpress.com
Pre-order Power Despite Precarity at https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.plutobooks.com__;!!Mih3wA!VXJ5vrPlmIso-7ydkkZ3Q6yG2-w5KN0pNPxwz2ZN84xNrmd6-OoFCYRLJtebixfQWcH2vg$   with 30% off code: PDP30. Books ship August 20. Paperbacks come with free e-books.