[Xmca-l] Re: History and more

Worthen, Helena Harlow hworthen@illinois.edu
Tue Apr 13 15:05:02 PDT 2021

For people interested in workers education, this year’s United Association for Labor Education is holding its conference on line.  Here is a link to the program:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://uale.org/conference-agenda-agenda-de-la-conferencia/__;!!Mih3wA!TZUzVSetCDHpYY94o0ED1DgsMQP70s21kB_s9JN1E4Kpo8qYJ4GUluQL-z1P50mfmUxKCg$

Note that this is Canadian and US labor educators. There are not very many of us; it’s hard to get a job doing oppositional education.  I will be on the panel under “Goldstene” about writing and teaching a labor history of higher ed worker organizing.

Worthen, Helena Harlow
hworthen@illinois.edu<mailto:hworthen@illinois.edu>
helenaworthen.wordpress.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://helenaworthen.wordpress.com__;!!Mih3wA!TZUzVSetCDHpYY94o0ED1DgsMQP70s21kB_s9JN1E4Kpo8qYJ4GUluQL-z1P50msdrTUIw$ >

check your registration at vote.gov<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://vote.gov__;!!Mih3wA!TZUzVSetCDHpYY94o0ED1DgsMQP70s21kB_s9JN1E4Kpo8qYJ4GUluQL-z1P50nSPGoDqw$ >