[Xmca-l] Re: [External] Re: AI and Activity Theory

Luisa Aires laires11@gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:49:27 PDT 2021

Dear Mike,

Happy birthday! I wish you all the best in "your day".

A big hug,

Luísa Aires

Luísa Aires
____
Department of Education and Distance Learning, Universidade Aberta
ObLID Network, LE@D-UAb
R. Amial, nº 752, 4200-055 Porto, Portugal
laires@uab.pt
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.uab.pt__;!!Mih3wA!QQRxZp8i0MIJ5lg6-CYM97ccOtam2NotCR51hRlT39RmFGysfcJIP0vRhOU_mjZWx67s0g$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.contemcom.org__;!!Mih3wA!QQRxZp8i0MIJ5lg6-CYM97ccOtam2NotCR51hRlT39RmFGysfcJIP0vRhOU_mjbvRJCUDA$

PERRET-CLERMONT Anne-Nelly <Anne-Nelly.Perret-Clermont@unine.ch> escreveu