[Xmca-l] Re: [External] Re: AI and Activity Theory

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Tue Apr 13 11:55:33 PDT 2021

Happy Birthday Professor Cole!
Thank-you for all you imparted to your peers and to succeeding generations!
Kindest regards,
*Robert Lake  Ed.D.*
Professor of Social Foundations/Curriculum Studies
Dept. of Curriculum, Foundations, and Reading
Georgia Southern University
Box 8144, Statesboro, GA. 30460
Co-Editor-Imagination and Praxis Book Series: Brill/Sense
Co-Editor-Transformative Imaginings Book Series: Dio Press
*It is not our differences that divide us, it is our inability to
recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.-*Audre Lorde