[Xmca-l] Re: AI and Activity Theory

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 13 08:56:13 PDT 2021

Thanks, Helena!
We are all feel the value of free work being sucked up byte by byte.
The top is 100% timely.
mike

--

I[image: Angelus Novus] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelus_Novus__;!!Mih3wA!S5WA9w5cnBzbdrzkuZn_auoP7dJl__T8MUI1rDQ00fOQ5uiNkcNBPKnQtBc_EjXdvwBhOA$ >The
Angel's View of History

The organism, by its life activities, creates what is outside.  So
organisms create the conditions of their own future
which is different from their past" Richard Lewontin

Cultural Praxis Website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://culturalpraxis.net__;!!Mih3wA!S5WA9w5cnBzbdrzkuZn_auoP7dJl__T8MUI1rDQ00fOQ5uiNkcNBPKnQtBc_EjUnBlurpg$
Re-generating CHAT Website: re-generatingchat.com
Archival resources website: lchc.ucsd.edu.
Narrative history of LCHC:  lchcautobio.ucsd.edu.