[Xmca-l] Save the Date: Nordic-Baltic ISCAR 06/14-06/16 2022 Helsinki, Finland

Jaakko Hilppö jaakko.hilppo@helsinki.fi
Mon Apr 12 03:56:29 PDT 2021

Dear xmca’ers,

Long time follower, occasional contributer here with a small annoucement regarding our upcoming Nordic-Baltic ISCAR conference.

The conference will be held in Helsinki, Finland between 14 and 16 of June 2022. Our conference theme is “Towards inclusive and just societies: a dialogue with, within and beyond CHAT”. In the spirit of our theme, we cordially invite scholars to contribute with their topical research and to join us in discussing what future directions our scholarly work offers for fostering more inclusive, equal and sustainable communities and societies globally for all.

Keynote speakers at the event will be Professors Yrjö Engeström and Reijo Miettinen from the University of Helsinki, Finland and Professor Shirin Vossoughi from Northwestern University, USA.

The conference will be a hybrid conference with both online and in-person participation possibilities. I hope you can circulate our conference flyer (attached) with other academics you might be interested in our conference and also consider contributing with your own work too.

Please note that this just a ‘Save the Date’ announcement. We will release the official Call for Papers during June - July this year with a deadline for submissions between August and October (estimate) You can find more information on our website (below) and you can follow updates on the conference via our social media accounts (also below).

Best wishes
Jake :)

Website:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www2.helsinki.fi/en/conferences/nordic-baltic-iscar-2022__;!!Mih3wA!U3i3kCowg68KquWRvD-npusYeMQisD4jndanHqkrsglzscNtD39gs2UByuFBNgnx7Lix4Q$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www2.helsinki.fi/en/conferences/nordic-baltic-iscar-2022__;!!Mih3wA!U3i3kCowg68KquWRvD-npusYeMQisD4jndanHqkrsglzscNtD39gs2UByuFBNgnx7Lix4Q$ >

Facebook:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/NordicBalticISCAR2022__;!!Mih3wA!U3i3kCowg68KquWRvD-npusYeMQisD4jndanHqkrsglzscNtD39gs2UByuFBNgnQAH5_DA$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/NordicBalticISCAR2022__;!!Mih3wA!U3i3kCowg68KquWRvD-npusYeMQisD4jndanHqkrsglzscNtD39gs2UByuFBNgnQAH5_DA$ >

Twitter:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/NBISCAR2022__;!!Mih3wA!U3i3kCowg68KquWRvD-npusYeMQisD4jndanHqkrsglzscNtD39gs2UByuFBNgmtkXOCJw$

Instagram:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.instagram.com/nbiscar2022/__;!!Mih3wA!U3i3kCowg68KquWRvD-npusYeMQisD4jndanHqkrsglzscNtD39gs2UByuFBNgnsvyjZpw$

Jaakko Hilppö
jaakko.hilppo@helsinki.fi
University Lecturer
ORCID: 0000-0003-0236-9517
Check out my colleagues new publications!

Paananen, M., Kuukka, A., & Alasuutari, M. (2019). Assembled policies: The Finnish case of restricted entitlement to early childhood education and care. Journal of Early Childhood Education Research, 8(2).

Ritella, G., Rajala, A., & Renshaw, P. (2020). Using chronotope to research the space-time relations of learning and education: Dimensions of the unit of analysis. Learning, Culture and Social Interaction, 100381.

DiGiacomo, D., Van Horne, K. and Penuel, W. (2020), "Choice and interest in designed learning environments: the case of FUSE Studios", Information and Learning Sciences,