[Xmca-l] Re: Science and Passion

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Wed Sep 30 18:30:13 PDT 2020

Thanks for the interest, David, but my paper said absolutely
nothing about emotion, which is of course nothing to do with
the strange idea of "excluding" emotion.
The motivation of scientific activity self-evidently entails
emotion so long as we are human.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/pdfs/science-partisan.pdf__;!!Mih3wA!S4ID5uDZu3ThzTshuAinndnUEx4h6tTRIVLkDBjV0h0l4WT2Agt_yC_A7qlq_xpnXJo0dA$

andy

*Andy Blunden*