[Xmca-l] Re: Andy Blunden on unit of analysis and Huw on cognition

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 13:04:39 PDT 2020

It was a nicely timed relaxation break. :) I think you can read section 8
without the other aspects. The whole paper summarises much of my insight at
the time, and certainly could help with comprehension. You'd need to go
beyond Vygotsky to understand the conceptions, because of the gaps and what
is not covered etc.

Bye, H.