[Xmca-l] Request for readers

Worthen, Helena Harlow hworthen@illinois.edu
Tue Oct 13 20:18:00 PDT 2020

Hello — Joe Berry and I have “finished” our book on faculty organizing and representation in higher education and are now working with Pluto Press —  https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.plutobooks.com__;!!Mih3wA!VSCzfBmItqHtnOuKwJHE8vnRa2ofqf22iz8yMSLbHJpMG8xejnqPrQfgh7jEXVkgFPG12g$  — to get it published.  They have asked us for names of people to whom they might send it out for preliminary reactions.  This is not the same as getting it reviewed. It’s part of motivating the commmitment of the publisher to going through with the work. So we’re looking for names of people who are knowledgable about higher ed as an industry and sympathetic to the idea that faculty usually know what they need to get the job done.

Europeans and non-US people welcome.

Thanks — Helena

Worthen, Helena Harlow
hworthen@illinois.edu<mailto:hworthen@illinois.edu>