[Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky for The People?

Bella Kotik-Friedgut bella.kotik@gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 23:20:35 PST 2020

Listening to Peter Smagorinsky, I decided to share  my experience of
writing for a nonprofessional audience. I can recommend working with a
professional journalist. I was lucky to meet such a coauthor-journalist
Polina Solowey to write a book "How to learn languages successfully" (In
Russian). I was speaking while she was writing. Unfortunately our
collaboration was tragically short, but I learned a lot from her, so now  I
prepared for Russia a seriously expanded third edition.
Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut