[Xmca-l] Re: xmca is lively and good

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:47:13 PST 2020

Anthony,
My involvement in the dialog waxes and wanes, having more to do with what goes on outside of the chat than within it. I think the videos have been great. I took a half hour to watch the latest and was rewarded with connecting more dots. Just a peek. David K. said in his latest video that we will need another 100 years to connect them all. It is “rather epic” as you say. A marvel.
Henry