[Xmca-l] Re: New video on Culturalpraxis.net

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Mon Nov 2 02:47:52 PST 2020

In this weeks edition, we have a compilation of responses to
the question: "What Are Concepts, and How Might They
Be Taught?
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://culturalpraxis.net/wordpress1/2020/11/02/what-are-concepts-and-how-might-they-be-taught/__;!!Mih3wA!Uj-oN8zAngm1ZxGVwQJNMSa-RA_FXIyN3loKGDQjcYIHS1Sd1IKky0ABdFgzw89waM36cw$ >"
featuring some well-known participants on XMCA:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://culturalpraxis.net/wordpress1/2020/11/02/what-are-concepts-and-how-might-they-be-taught/__;!!Mih3wA!Uj-oN8zAngm1ZxGVwQJNMSa-RA_FXIyN3loKGDQjcYIHS1Sd1IKky0ABdFgzw89waM36cw$

You are all welcome to comment.

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://brill.com/view/title/54574__;!!Mih3wA!Uj-oN8zAngm1ZxGVwQJNMSa-RA_FXIyN3loKGDQjcYIHS1Sd1IKky0ABdFgzw884j5fbpw$ >