[Xmca-l] Re: USA & Chile social revolts

Carol Macdonald carolmacdon@gmail.com
Sun May 31 09:54:42 PDT 2020

Trevor Noah (The Daily Show) tells a chillingly unfunny story about being
black and being pulled over on the highway. He landed up draped  through
the window, over the side of  the door with his hands dangling and head
down, terrified. The policeman was slightly mystified. Obviously he wasn't
shot, but the joke was sickening, partly because he's our guy, and we would
be very angry if anyone hurt him.

But BTW he's safe.

Carol A Macdonald Ph.D (Edin)
082 562 1050