[Xmca-l] Re: ...kind of like guarding Lenin's tomb

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Fri May 29 06:25:18 PDT 2020

Thanks, Huw.

I have a six year old too. Why might a disinclination to be cast as a
weaker performer be problematic? I am interested but also think I might be
missing or misunderstanding something.

Thanks again,

Anthony