[Xmca-l] Re: Teacher Distancing and "Social Distancing"

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Tue May 26 06:05:46 PDT 2020

The "sentient meat" reference: "They're Made Out of Meat" by Terry Bisson,
1991 -- year after year, a reliable classroom favorite

It's short and sweet:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mit.edu/people/dpolicar/writing/prose/text/thinkingMeat.html__;!!Mih3wA!VJzfiEC6bWCRHXufqymUpDpqWFqNXBVaTCIZBKtpn8lFmQghrM0rUHLQmaa3QxvumGAcKg$  Odd
creatures, for sure ~