[Xmca-l] Re: remote_online learning?

Tom Richardson tom.richardson3@googlemail.com
Mon May 25 02:25:02 PDT 2020

Hi Annalisa
Good Morning - just a correction to figures about poverty in our town - I
should have been more careful,; fortunately the figures from memory were an
underestimate rather than an exaggeration:

Almost 30,000 children are living in poverty across Teesside - and half are
from working families.

And stark new statistics reveal that the picture is worst in central
Middlesbrough
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/all-about/central-middlesbrough__;!!Mih3wA!UzpqqoKO1pITTk2fSACEPEAKdX9lS-DB6KRcN_OsqP68UjnBttHBF_Z-qSWQ8KfjrXPuWg$ > - as
hyper-local, official Government data reveals three quarters of all kids in
one neighbourhood are living below the breadline.

Regards

Tom
        BoWen