[Xmca-l] Re: "sociocultural psychology" ?

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:27:23 PDT 2020

I loved re-reading that and a host of other old posts today, David. Very
cool that you and Nikolai ended up working together (
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/OcxfVQxe6JI__;!!Mih3wA!SkYhaRM8TOy89VOvIwzZ6-UMIXwOt_jl0kRuZVnW5EJrmDyK-V8Lua5rHG7skH1kv7q09w$ ) after some energized, mildly tense exchanges
early on. As an onlooker, this archive can be quite neat in that regard.